Afternoon all! We are getting into the most busiest time of year for us so I have been away for long stretches from the computer :) But rest assurred I spend my nights curled up on the sofa with a doll in hand working away :) I have been so blessed to have the kindest customers ever and some have come to be such good friends I just wanted to say Thank you from the bottom of my heart! I love to be able to make special things with my hands :)
Because of the busy season I am ging to plan on Wednesdays to be my newsletter and email etc. day and then everyone can receive an update on orders etc and it will leave me room to work on our growing farm and family and dolls with the computer closed :) I accomplish alot more and alot more creativity spills from me this way for sure!
Fridays will be my upload days and the times may change each week but the day should about stay the same!
So many amazing dolls have left my hands in the last couple of weeks and I am so happy for their new homes! I will try and get photos posted for you all soon so that everyone can enjoy them! And my early spring custom dolls are in the final stages getting ready for a first week in June shipment and I have to say I have looved every minute of creating them so I think I will be adding some July spots to my website this Friday for those interested so keep a look out!! I am also getting lots accomplished on my "first rights" list and am about half way through and so glad so many little ones have new spring dolls!
This Friday I have a rather large upload planned and they will be a set of dolls I have been working on for the last couple of weeks now... lots and lots of sweet teeny tiny dolls looking for new homes!! And one or two larger dolls we shall see! And maybe some surprises up my sleeve as well if I can get back to my sewing machine these next two days! I will notify the exact upload time on Friday morning on my facebook fan page at right!
xo
No comments:
Post a Comment