Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Meet Levi a spring GIVEAWAY doll!!


















Hi all I am so very excited to introduce to you sweet sweet Levi! She is a 12 inch sweetie and a much anticipated giveaway to all my kind and loyal customers!
With so very many things going on in the world right now I feel that it is more then ever the time to teach our children about peace..and I firmly believe that true peace is first taught in the home. As of late I have created a number of funky peace appliques on my dolls and have decided to focus on these sweet ones and title them "Peacelings" ...darling dolls spreading a message. Each Peaceling will come along with a special gift: be it a bumper sticker of awareness from the folks over at Peace Project or a fair trade goodie from good friends at Gypsy Rose.
I am sooo excited about them and keep a watch over at facebook for when I will begin stocking my shelves!!
This little doll is a 12 inch beauty!! So soft and sweet. She is ofcourse stuffed with the cleanest carded wool and her amazing cotton skin is imported from some kind doll-making folks in the Netherlands.
She is bound with cotton string and her hair is individually tied into a lovely crochetted wig cap. She arrives barefooted and ready to sink her toes into the new growth grass... her little cotton skirt features a nice deep pockets for all the tresures she collects along her adventurous way. Her cotton wrap shirt has an easy velcro closure for tiny hands and features a handforged copper button detail. Her lovely handspun dready hair is piled high into a soft fleece dreadband featuring a peace sign applique...THE RULES:: ..if you would like the oppurtunity to take this precious gal home please leave a comment below :) All comments will be closed on Monday, March 28 and I will pick a winner by random number generator! Thanks you all from the bottom of my heart!
Love, Peace Creek Doll making Mamma...

112 comments:

  1. Such pretty hair! My noodle would love this babe. Is it bad luck to be the first comment? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this doll! ( and all of your dolls! ) I would be overjoyed to give this cute girl to my daughter! Keep up the amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I <3 your dolls and would be thrilled to give Levi a great home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shes a cutie! My daughter would love to cuddle up with her while reading her favorite books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is beautiful! thanks for the chance :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the new site... what a wonderful way to share all that you create... best wishes... you are a very talented artist.. my girls and I both enjoy all your dollies.... looking forward to more great things from you in the future....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to welcome Levi into my home. She is just so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to win her for my daughter ... your dollies are so sweet :) I just love them

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to win her for my daughter!!! I love all your dolls. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome home Levi, your new mama is waiting.
    sue.splace@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. SHe is SO lovely. I know a little girl that would LOVE to give her a forever home. wht a generous giveaway! Thank you for the chance. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. She's beautiful of course and I love your idea of Peacelings!
    Thanks Jeannie!
    Lissa

    ReplyDelete
  13. She's really adorable and would get loads of snuggles here. <3 Thanks for an awesome giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful doll...I would love to win this for my daughter Vintage!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous! Would love to win her for my little Mackenzie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. All your dolls are beautiful. Would love to win her for my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, she's so beautiful! I hope I can take her home with me for my son. He would LOVE her I think. :) <3 You're so talented

    ReplyDelete
  18. She is just beautiful. My daughter would love the opportunity to love her.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very sweet! Thank you for the opportunity. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. My little boy Cian is in LOVE with your dolls. A friend has one and he is crazy about it- he cries every time we leave her behind at Lula's.
    Your work is beautiful- thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations Peace Creek Dolls on the new blog and store. I am in love with all of your dolls and with the care and detail you put into making such lovely creations for the little ones. Each one makes my heart melt.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love her and the message of peace behind her! Thank you so much for the chance!! Kelly Fewins charmedkelly@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I absolutely love your dolls and am excited about your new blog and store :D

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love! And I am all about peace!
    melodickt@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love her and love your dolls would love to own one of them

    ReplyDelete
  26. She is beautiful!
    Strawmomma@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful!
    happystujenskes@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. She is so funky looking! I <3 her big hair.

    tiamcfarlane (at) hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your dollies are so beautiful. I would love for my DD to have one.

    damianrfc @ hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love your new site -- it looks great! I have spread the word about your wonderful dollies. Truly they are works of art and love. We would love to give Levi a home but whoever wins her will be lucky indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  31. She is so fabulous. I love your message of peace. My kiddos would love to introduce her to our chickens and have her play in our grass. Sure she will find a great home with any of these ladies

    ReplyDelete
  32. We would love to welcome this slice of spring into our home!

    ReplyDelete
  33. gorgeous doll mama! i'm hoping to win her for my baby girl, she will love her to bits!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oh she is adorable!!! My daughter would love to be her best friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I would love to win Levi for my niece who celebrates her first birthday in a couple of weeks! <3 <3 <3 What a sweet way for you to share. :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. I can see this sweet baby becoming my little one's number 1 lovey! So pretty!

    annajoiner @ gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love her. I have been making some dolls myself but nowhere near like yours. Maybe one day I will be there. I would love one for my little boy or waldorf class

    ReplyDelete
  38. I adore these dolls, and the process of making them! There is just something so special about creating something with your own two hands.

    ReplyDelete
  39. She is so adorable!! Pick me! Pick me! :)
    jmshroyer@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. thank you for the opportunity! love her!
    melissamae25@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Congrats on your new blog site, and special thanks for the giveaway of Miss Levi Cuteness....Sign me up...tartarspice49@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. She is too cute!!! We'd love her and she'd have a very cute big sister!!!

    ReplyDelete
  43. She would be a great addition to our family! She would make a great companion for our younger daughter (who turned one today) not to mention a little sister for Ivy's PeaceCreek doll that she got for Xmas!

    ReplyDelete
  44. oooh and ahhh...yes, there are open arms for this little one in our home!

    ReplyDelete
  45. beautiful doll who I'm sure would love to be Canadian :)

    ReplyDelete
  46. crossing my fingers! she is stunning :) hugs from NC

    ReplyDelete
  47. She is such a sweetie!
    wilkinsonkl@netspace.net.au

    ReplyDelete
  48. AHHH love her! We would love to have own of your beauties in our home. Thanks for the great contest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  49. My daughter would love that hair.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Love her! She is so cute! :-)
    cafemag@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. Would love her, thanks for the opportunity!


    jenhipon@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. She is darling and so funky cute, please enter us <3

    ReplyDelete
  53. She is beautiful, thank you for the opportunity to own one of your gorgeous dolls :)

    ReplyDelete
  54. What a little cutie. We would love to give her a home.

    Addiesmom123@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. She is adorable! My daughter would definitely Love her!

    Lwheeler0625@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. She's beautiful! I love her eyes. Lin
    Ygrainne at g mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  57. Just found you :) Thanks for this chance!
    Shelly Gudmunsen on facebook
    vanslotm at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  58. I'm sure one of my granddaughters would just love her!

    ReplyDelete
  59. She is gorgeous and I LOVE what you are doing. What a simple and VERY important message :)
    Peace ;)

    ReplyDelete
  60. She's so sweet! I have a couple girls who would love to peacefully fight over her! LOL I am sure her pockets would quickly fill with flowers, pebbles and pinecones, those are favorties to collect.

    ReplyDelete
  61. Each one a beautiful work of art. They're all WONDERFUL.

    ReplyDelete
  62. I would luv too bring Levi into my home and give her a lovely life with us all. She is a Beauty & would be treated no different ~
    Your work is simply amazing and I would luv too have one.
    Robyn M. Cirillo

    ReplyDelete
  63. So cute! I love the nose :)

    candymak.pc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  64. All your dolls are fabulous :)

    lem0n at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  65. What a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  66. ahhh, sweet! love this little babe!! and all of them...one of these days i'll snap up a custom order when it's avaialble...

    ReplyDelete
  67. forgot my email....
    krickwahl@nycap.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  68. Beautiful!!
    lafleursue@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  69. She's so awesome! morganspiker@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  70. She is amazing!
    Erinlakin@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  71. The doll is so cute!
    sandra_pett@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  72. Oh my goodness! I want her to live with me!

    ReplyDelete
  73. how pretty! A friend introduced your site to me. I would be honored to win a doll from your giveaway for my little boy. He loves baby dolls and as of yet does not have one. Thanks for such a wonderful opportunity.

    ejk_klk2007 AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  74. She is just too cute! My daughter would adore her! Thank you for the chance!

    enchantedtree(at)hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  75. My granddaughter would love to curl up in bed with Levi at night.

    Kathi
    hippiefairyloveratyahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
  76. She is adorable!! love her hair :c) she would make an amazing giftie to be peaking out of my daughters easter basket!! **crossing fingers**
    thanks for the chance :c)

    artstitched (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  77. Oh My Goodness!!!!! She's SO Adorable!!! And I love that she's spreading Peace. We would love her up at our house. :O) Thanks for the chance to win.
    terrapinmoon at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  78. Beautiful doll...beautiful message. Peace and thank you

    lovelight76@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  79. What a fun doll!

    jan_bender@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  80. Thank you for the chance!

    jasonwadestl@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  81. Hello Levi! My niece Keira would love to be friend with you!!

    and thank you so much for the chance to win :D

    mak.cherry at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  82. Chance to win for Sara on facebook :)

    ReplyDelete
  83. Chance to win for Dana :)

    ReplyDelete
  84. Chance to win for Nicole Belgio ;)

    ReplyDelete
  85. We'd love a chance to bring her home :)

    thomas_samlea@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  86. Oh she is just beautiful. I would so love to win this and give it to my little girl to hug and love.
    hayliss@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  87. She's adorable and I can see all the love you have put into her. I knit doll clothes for my daughter's babies and would love to have her live with us so I can outfit her in pretty wool knits.

    ReplyDelete
  88. I hope I win, she is absolutely beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  89. Levi is beautiful! I love what your doing, so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  90. Awhhhh, little peacelings. That is sweet! Levi would be amongst many peace-loving folks at our house... and would help us conjure peace everywhere she was carried...
    <3
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  91. Would love to give her a home! Thank you for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  92. This one is for Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  93. We would love to win this sweetheart of a doll! <3
    - Jamie "Sophie" German

    ReplyDelete
  94. I can't believe I almost missed this! I'd love a chance at her!

    ReplyDelete
  95. Oh, my daughter has fallen in love!---when she should be sleeping. We are having a sick pity party and looking at things she mmight like for her big birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  96. She is darling! Thank you!
    cgordon0299 @ yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  97. I think it would be neat to explain what this doll represents to my daughter when she is older so that she can carry forth that knowledge into her generation (or so I hope)! gotta start them young!

    ~Christine
    poohbear2676@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  98. I have 2 grandaughters that would truly love to have one of your dolls they are so cute and they have fallen in love with them and it would be such a special Birthyday for them if we would be chosen to be the lucky winner of them.. your dolls are hand crafted in beautiful colors and all hand made not to say the are so adorable too,these dolls would be taken very good care of also !! Hope we are the lucky ones so we can tell more of our friends about them........ Thankyou so much Rita Mikels Buckeyelady50@aol.com

    ReplyDelete